The iNFINITI® 5000 Series Satellite Router is designed to support critical business applications for medium to large enterprises that require maximum flexibility, higher traffic and advanced interoperability with their existing infrastructure.
- Star, mesh* and SCPC* topologies
- Optional 256-bit AES encryption
- Built-in TCP and HTTP acceleration
- Advanced QoS prioritization
- Patented, deterministic MF-TDMA return channel
- Automatic End-to-End Uplink Power Control for higher network availability
- Built-in 8-port Ethernet switch
- Optional +48VDC to support higher power BUCs
- Higher processing power to support more concurrent TCP sessions
- Interface for GPS input or Antenna Control Signaling
The iNFINITI® 5000 Series Satellite Router combines a flexible networking platform to deploy tailored topologies and configurations to support end users’ most specific applications such as VPN, VoIP, Internet access, file transfer and video conferencing. The 5000 Series Satellite Router is a family of satellite routers designed for easy deployment, integrating a satellite modem, IP router, TCP acceleration and advanced QoS and prioritization capabilities. The 5000 Series Satellite Router features optional encryption, support for multiple topologies and built-in compression, as well as a built-in sleep-mode that enables service providers to use satellite bandwidth more efficiently.
*Optional, based on model
Teilweise gebrauchter Zustand.
For more information about this product please click on PDF and see the specitic Datasheet.
|gebraucht:||The Condition is used. This item has not been tested for function. He is offered for restoring under the exclusion of § 475 para. 1 BGB and the warranty. However, there is a 30-day warranty takeover, during this timeframe the article (in case not working) will get refunded, when returned. The return costs have to be covered by the buyer. If the product during the legal warranty period defective, the buyer has no claim to reduce the purchase sum, replacement, free repair or receive compensation. Used goods are offered only for commercial consumers.|